Travelers are a tough breed to shop for sometimes. They’re always on the go, and you want to give them something practical or something beautiful but not bulky. I hope this list helps you find just the thing for your favorite soul suffering from wanderlust (or for yourself!).
1. A National Parks Passport Book is the perfect gift for any nature lover. They’ll love looking at “cancellation” stamps in their booklet when reminiscing about their adventures.
2. A Scrubba Portable Laundry System Wash Bag is a nifty item to have on hand whether you’re on a long-distance hike or you simply need to wash your lucky shirt after a long overseas flight and don’t have access to a washing machine at the moment.
3. For those who want to wear a constant reminder of bygone trips, consider Pandora or check out http://www.myjetsetcandy.com/ for some lovely travel charms.
4. Do you know someone who is going through their travel bucket list like wildfire? A Scratch Off Map is a visually attractive way for them to check off each previously explored locale.
5. A book is a convenient and constant companion for your favorite solo traveler. Write a personal note on the inside of the cover to remind them of home.
6. Give the gift of security with a RFID Blocking Credit Card Case.
7. After a eventful day, a little homey detail such as a Aromatherapy Travel Candle melts away a bit of the stress.
8. Any frequent flyer will appreciate a digital luggage scale to make air travel go more smoothly.
9. A microfiber face cloth will brighten a dull complexion after a tiring commute.
10. Sometimes a traveler needs a time out, and an Ostrich Pillow
makes that possible anywhere. 🙂
Until next time,