I wish you a peaceful week ahead.
I don’t have much wisdom to impart, but this is what I have discovered in my 20s thus far. My 28th year appears to be one of transition.
So here goes the list.
1. Be yourself. You’ll have a lot more energy. ☺
2. Cherish your loved ones and show them you care.
3. Don’t forget about your entire past. That is what makes you who you are today. Just drop off the part that weighs down your present and future.
4. Have your hair, clothes, and makeup (if you wear any) the way that makes you happy.
5. Change is hard. You’ll probably feel sick to your stomach and wonder if you’ve made a stupid mistake, but water becomes stagnant if it does not flow.
6. You’re never too old to read a children’s book.
7. Don’t be too hard on yourself, but never stop striving for improvement.
8. Being single is just fine if you’re happy.
9. Travel isn’t easy, but it’s worth it.
10. Keep searching for a place that feels like home. If travel is home, then find a job that let’s you travel.
Happy Trails! ☺