Today, I’m going to share a few ways I make and save a bit of money for travel. Some of these tips may only be applicable in the U.S., others, internationally.
- Download apps such as Ibotta and Checkout 51 to save money on groceries and other staples.
- Save your Walmart receipts for Walmart Savings Catcher. Whenever a competitor undersells the major retailer, money accumulates to a digital Walmart gift card you can use in-store or online.
- Earn money by confirming emails, taking surveys, and getting rebates on sites such as Send Earnings and Inbox Dollars. You can redeem your earnings once you reach $30.
- Listen to music on streaming sites such as Spotify and Pandora to save money on musical entertainment. Borrow from the library or read free or cheap books on an e-reader instead of buying books at retail prices.
- If you don’t need accredited education at the moment but love to acquire knowledge, learn new things from free websites such as Khan Academy, YouTube, or EdX rather than spending money on classes.
I hope these tips help you save a little extra cash to see the world.
Do you have a money-saving tip? Please share in the comments! Thank you! ☺