A mundane Monday in disguise revealed a very happy surprise: A Mystery Blogger Award nomination graciously bestowed by a lovely fellow blogger, Sheree. Thank you so much, Sheree, for your kind gesture! You should definitely check out her blog:View from the Back!
Okoto Enigma created the Mystery Blogger Award to foster a sense of friendly community among bloggers and to bring recognition to blogs that haven’t been in the spotlight.
The Rules Of Engagement
Now there’s a whole list of rules I have to follow, here they are:-
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their post about the award
- Tell your reader(s) 3 things about yourself that they may not already know
- Nominate at least 10 other blogs for the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice which should include one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post
- Check you’ve fulfilled all of the requirements above.
Three Things About Me
- I have a parakeet named Charla! I’ve taught her several fun phrases, including, “Don’t just stand there. Bust a move!” I first heard the YouTube phenomenon Disco the Parakeet utter the phrase, and I was determined to teach my birdie to say the same. 🙂
- I’m an only child.
- I majored in music (piano) in college.
Sheree’s Questions for me
What do you most enjoy about blogging?
As an introvert, blogging is an outlet that allows me to communicate with people from around the world about travel, gardening, cooking, and other aspects of life I’m passionate about.
What’s your favourite sport and why?
I love to swim and watch swim competitions because I feel so weightless, free, and powerful in the water.
Where in France would you most like to visit and why?
I’ve been to Paris and Versailles, but I always wanted to stroll through the lavender fields of Provence!
Which meal would you choose for your last supper?
Goodness, this is a tough one, Sheree. 😉 I think I would have to say fresh, buttered corn-on-the-cob, potato salad, fresh sliced tomato, and a grilled cheeseburger/veggie burger. For dessert, I would have strawberries topped with homemade vanilla ice cream. Now I’m hungry!
Name five people who you’d like to join you for your last supper?
My mom, my best friend, my maternal grandma, Beatrix Potter, and Tim Burton.
In no particular order or preference, these are just some of the blogs I enjoy reading:
Questions for my nominees:
- What destination do you enjoy visiting again and again?
- When did you begin blogging? What do you enjoy blogging about the most?
- What is the weirdest food you’ve ever tried?
- What is your favorite film and book?
- If you could be any character from a cartoon or comic book, whom would you choose. Why?
My post about travel tips for highly sensitive people has received the most likes on WordPress. Hope you enjoy! 🙂