Hanging around Ferne Clyffe State Park in Goreville, Illinois
- Learning how to identify bird songs makes a walk through nature a feast for the ears as well as the eyes.
- Volunteering at a public garden or park is a wonderful way to enjoy nature and give back to the community!
- Pick up a field guide and learn more about the flowers, trees, and other plants that grow where you live!
- Select walking tours while on vacation to enjoy the sights at a slower pace.
- Garden! Whether you have acres or only a terra cotta pot, nuturing a living thing makes one feel closer to nature.
Happy Trails! 🙂